I haven't posted an update since I left for school. Here's my life update:
- Pico Day at NG was great last weekend. I met a ton of great new people and it was awesome to see a bunch of old friends.
- I'm graduating with my Bachelor's degree in a week. This has been a long time coming.
- May 19, I leave to cross-country road trip and assist a friend with her move to Colorado. If you're in Ithaca, Niagra Falls, Toronto, Cleveland, St. Louis, Kansas City, or Denver: get at me and let's chill while I'm there.
- I don't know what I'm going to do after I graduate. Job hunt is gonna pick up pretty seriously this week. I MAY get hired by my University to do a full-time version of what I do for work right now, but that is very much up in the air.
- Newgrounds on the iPhone really sucks for writing up these posts. Hitting 'return' puts in the line break character, but also sticks your cursor at the start of the text box.